Meet The Team
Our Executive / Non Executive Search & Selection division has seen rapid growth over the past five years, particularly with the growing use of Executive Advisers - generally former Healthcare CEOs and Executives.
Leadership skills have rarely been at such a premium - as organisations across both public and private sectors attempt to improve services and standards at a time of widespread change and unprecedented financial constraints.
Choosing people with the right qualities to fit particular executive roles has likewise never been more important - and that's where Finegreen's expertise can be of use to clients and candidates alike.
Like other leading executive recruiters, Finegreen has developed a pool of talent built up over many years, along with established networks, to ensure that right-match candidates get to hear about relevant positions - sound pegs for round holes.
Where Finegreen differs from many others, is in its willingness to spend quality time with clients - to gain an in-depth knowledge of roles being filled and their importance to an organisation; and that goes for everyone from Chief Executive Neil Fineberg to other members of the Finegreen executive team.
Our track record
Our Executive service focuses on both public and private sectors – but has particularly earned its spurs across all areas of the healthcare sector, supporting local, regional, national and international healthcare organisations.
These are the sectors in which we recruit within Board Appointments:
- Acute Trusts
- Ambulance Trust
- Community Trust
- Mental Health Trust
- Private Healthcare
Mental Health Trust
Our Executive Service works in close partnership with clients’ management teams to find board and executive level individuals who can lead and manage strategic change and transformation in all of these areas – with particular focus at Chair, Chief Executive/Managing Director, Non-Executive and Director level.
As well as healthcare recruitment for senior appointments, we also offer a range of other healthcare recruitment solutions, particularly Interim Management and Middle Management appointments.
We have particular expertise in:
- Healthcare executive search for highly visible senior executive and non executive leadership roles that have profile nationally, regionally or locally within their community.
- Recruiting to challenging and hard to fill senior leadership roles where ordinary recruitment solutions are unlikely to be successful.
- Recruiting to highly specialist roles including those with a clinical, academic or research remit.
- Working tenaciously with candidates, engaging their interest and prising them out of their current organisation when they had not been considering a move.
- Working with candidates from outside the healthcare space who are keen to obtain a role in the healthcare sector.
We are accredited as a preferred provider of healthcare services to NHS organisations by our acceptance onto the CCS framework and HealthTrust Europe.
Should you wish to discuss your Executive recruitment needs further please contact one of the team or call us on 0345 130 4006.
Meet The Team
These are your dedicated Board Appointments Team recruitment experts:
Featured Job for Board Appointments
Chief Operating Officer
- East of England
- Board Appointments
- Job Type: