A large NHS organisation is currently recruiting an interim Commissioning Support Officer, support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively for a period of 3 months.
- Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively;
- Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management;
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects;
- Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally;
- Required to maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Participate in relevant internal and external working groups/projects, services, and initiatives which may be highly complex, sensitive, political, and contain contentious information with the aim of providing information and analytical advice to the teams;
- Work with members of the team to develop and implement project data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data;
- Communicate information, risks, issues and dependencies, including briefings and reports to Project teams, sponsors and a range of internal and external staff;
- Support the implementation and delivery of GP education events through meetings and the membership network education events;
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience and understanding of evaluating and measuring the performance of health services;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management and/or health information systems development;
- A good understanding of the health and social care environment and roles and responsibilities within it;
- Clear communicator with excellent writing, report writing and presentation skills; capable of constructing and delivering clear ideas and concepts concisely and accurately for diverse audiences.
For further information on the role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email on email@example.com