Finegreen are delighted to be working on behalf of a private healthcare organisation who are specialists within Learning Disabilities to cover a Senior Operations Management post for an initial period of 3 months.
- Hold senior operational skills, providing oversight to senior team with a record of effective performance reporting;
- Reporting to senior management and board against key priorities and KPIs, and progress and report against key work streams;
- Provide impetus for changes and improvements in organisational performance;
- Continue to create a proactive climate which empowers others to act, also direct individuals and teams to deliver strategic development;
- Holds the ability to adjust quickly and effectively to new work requirements, ideas, job demands, or social situations;
- Ability to direct multiple and complex strategic projects and activities and carry out constructive performance appraisal with senior managers;
- Direct the creation and implementation of innovative strategies and plans to improve the quality or extent of provision of learning disabilities within the organisation;
- Demonstrate understanding of issues relating to learning disabilities and an understanding of the challenges that people face, also national policy relating to people with a learning disability;
- Ability to engage in and manage personal and professional development in order to enhance professional performance.
A successful candidate will have:
- RNMH, DipSW or equivalent level of managerial experience to meet requirements of the post;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in senior management post;
- Varied experience in the provision of support services to people with learning disabilities and their families.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org