Our client is looking to appoint a Nurse Team Leader to manage all aspects of the CCGs Track & Brokerage Team for an initial period of 3 months.
- This role will lead and manage all aspects of the CCG’s Fast Track & Brokerage Team;
- Provide guidance and will manage a team of two administration staff and brokerage practitioners who agree all Fast Track referrals, develop and agree with CCGs Individual Care Arrangements (ICA’s) and brokering CHC funded care packages for CHC eligible patients (Adults and Children);
- Support the CHC Manager in the development of the CHC Service and will contribute to the annual business planning cycle;
- Help SMT will identify service gaps;
- Act as an expert in CHC and will support clinical and administration staff in the effective and efficient management of Fast Tracks and Brokerage of CHC care packages;
- Delivery of all aspects of service specification by ensuring service meets KPI’s, engaging staff and their ideas in achieving those;
- Responsible for the overall management of the team workload and its allocation;
A successful candidate will have:
- Nursing Qualification, must have current NMC registration also;
- Extensive experience within CHC, Fast Track and Brokerage experience essential;
- Held a Band 7 post within CHC in the last 12 months;
- Experience of Operational Service Management and Service Improvement.
For further information on this role please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email email@example.com