Our client an NHS organisation in the South East of England is looking to appoint an Interim Head of Urgent Care for 3 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates for Band 8c.
- Responsible for commissioning, redesign, project management and development of a portfolio of Programmes for Urgent and Unscheduled care services. This will include ensuring that care is delivered in the right place and that services continue to improve health outcomes and patient experiences whilst demonstrating value for money.
- Working with the Deputy Director of Primary Care and the Director of Commissioning & Primary Care to ensure operational delivery of this transformation programme, which supports implementation of the Non-Elective Pathway. The role works to priorities agreed by the relevant CCG.
- Working within the Primary Care Team the post-holder will be responsible for implementing the National Urgent and Emergency Care Review, which will include a strong focus on building primary care capacity to ensure our patients are cared for in the right place at the right time.
- Responsible for the portfolio of Urgent and Unscheduled Care, which involves leading on the commissioning of urgent care services across acute, primary, community and prevention services.
- Organisational lead on; (i) commissioning activities related to 111; (ii) GP Out of Hours; (iii) Ambulatory Emergency Care; (iii) Urgent Care Centre; (iv) Walk-in Centre; (iv) GP extended access; (iv) GP 8-8, as well as leading on the larger programme on the design and implementation of an Integrated Primary and Urgent Care service in the borough. In addition, the post holder will be assist SRG colleagues with DTOCs
For further details on this role, please email Toni Coates on firstname.lastname@example.org including your latest CV and expected rate.