I am recruiting for an interim Risk Manager for an NHS organisation based in Derbyshire. This is an 8a role for a minimum of 3 months, hourly pay rate £29.92 as per the CCS Framework and is most likely to be inside IR35.
- Accountable for the development and ongoing review of the Risk Management Policy, Strategy, Framework;
- Development, review and ongoing delivery of a prioritised risk management and assurance implementation plan that reflects the strategic aims of the organisation and the operational needs of directorates, divisions, sites and services;
- Lead on the development of the organisational risk profiling process that will identify risks to strategic aims and objectives, safety, quality and service delivery;
- Through the development and delivery of suitable training programmes, the post holder will be responsible for raising the profile of risk management and assurance within the organisation and providing appropriate support to staff in relation to these areas;
- Work with Senior Managers and other key personnel to facilitate the development of their risk profile thereby ensuring that risks are being effectively identified and action plans developed to manage risk;
- Support Senior Managers to analyse risk and patient safety related data to develop, regularly review Risk Registers and deliver regular progress reports to operational groups, Committees and the Board;
- Lead on the implementation of the Risk Management Policy and Strategy and support directorates, divisions, teams and corporate functions to provide quality assurance, monitoring and reporting arrangements to appropriate operational groups, Committees and the Board;
- Lead on providing assurance that the systems and processes in place for the management of risk are suitable, sufficient and meet the requirements of National guidance and standards.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of working in a senior management roles and undertaking detailed risk assessments;
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of work;
- Ability to build credibility quickly and sustain it;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage competing demands on time, ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with highly complex and sensitive information.
Please contact Louise Griffiths on 0161 241 9665 or email@example.com for further information.