Why Partner with Finegreen
Our Vision and Values
Post a Job
The Finegreen Group are a young, dynamic market-leading specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on permanent, interim and fixed-term contract management and executive roles in the public and private sector.
Launched in 2005, Chief Executive Neil Fineberg and his team of specialist consultants have extensive experience in the healthcare recruitment business. Currently, around 80% of business comes from the recruitment of staff for the UK National Health Service.
Our established networks, extensive candidate databases and innovative online marketing differentiates us from our competitors and we are the long term partner of choice for many NHS customers, including Acute Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Commissioning Support Units, Local Area Teams, Ambulance Trusts, Mental Health Trusts and many national and regional healthcare organisations.
We have been successfully awarded places on both the prestigious Crown Commercial Service (formerly Government Procurement Service) and HealthTrust Europe Non Medical / Non Clinical Resources Frameworks. The objective of these frameworks are to give the Department of Health and NHS organisations a list of pre-qualified suppliers of non-permanent workers. Furthermore it gives our clients & candidates additional confidence that our systems, processes & fees are verified by an executive agency of the Department Of Health.
Focused around sixteen key specialisms we are committed to providing excellence in customer service throughout the recruitment process and our specialist consultants are passionate, hard-working and renowned for building excellent professional relationships with our candidates.
The services we provide include:
Executive Search and Selection
We offer a bespoke service for the substantive appointment of Healthcare Executive & Non Executive Directors.
Our experienced recruitment team includes;
- Neil Fineberg, Chief Executive - With 12 years experience recruiting at Executive level in the Healthcare market, it is his emphasis on providing an added value and high quality service that leads to clients and candidates recommending others to aid in their career decisions.
- John Rostill OBE (retired Healthcare Chief Executive, former NHS Employers Chairman and Management Consultant) - John is a Non-Executive Director of Finegreen Associates and works closely with Neil Fineberg on Executve recruitment campaigns in relation to the long-listing interviews and the short-listing meetings.
- Professor Dean Fathers (Chair at Nottinghamshire Healthcare, Smartgate Solutions and Visiting Professor at Cass Business School) - Dean joined Finegreen in September 2014 as a Non-Executive Director, working closely alongside John Rostill OBE and Neil Fineberg on Executive recruitment campaigns.
- Professor Steve Barnett (former NHS Employers Chief Executive and current Chair of West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust) - Steve is Chairman of Finegreen Associates and with his extensive networks across the Healthcare market he assists in sourcing key individuals that may be suitable for the role.
We are commited to finding the right candidate for the right price and set our fees accordingly. Our clients enjoy significant savings compared to the large well-known international brands.
Examples of our recent placed campaigns include;
- Chief Executive – Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust
- Managing Director – South Warwickshire Clinical Services
- Managing Director – Anglia Commissioning Support Unit
- Managing Director – Solutions for Public Health
- Joint Accountable Officer – Ashford and Canterbury & Coastal Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Accountable Officer – Warrington Clinical Commissioning Group
- Non Executive Director – South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Deputy Chief Executive – NHS East Sussex Downs and Weald
- Chief Operating Officer - South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust
- Chief Operating Officer - Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Chief Operating Officer – NHS Thanet CCG
- Director of Operations - The Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trust
- Director of Finance, Performance and Corporate Resources – Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Director of IM&T – Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health NHS Trust
- Director of Communications – West London Mental Health NHS Trust
To discuss your Executive search recruitment objectives and requirements please contact our Chief Executive Neil Fineberg or call 0345 130 4006.
Choosing the right permanent employee to meet the objectives and culture of your business can be a challenging process. Our pro-active approach ensures that we provide our clients with a more varied and higher calibre short-list than they would achieve on their own. We undertake a thorough recruitment strategy to ensure that the best and most suitable candidates are presented to meet the needs of each of our Clients’ requirements.
Our Recruitment Process
For each assignment, our Head of Permanent Recruitment Joe Joyce and his team of specialist Consultants will work with you to understand the organisation’s structure, objectives and ethos.
In terms of the recruitment process we will:
- Assist with the creation of a job description
- Design & create the advertisement and/or microsite
- Manage & review the response including communicating with all applicants
- Interview long-listed candidates
- Present a short-list
- Arrange interviews & run assessment centres if required
- Manage the offer process
- Obtain references
If you wish to discuss a permanent recruitment requirement please contact Joe Joyce, Head of Permanent Recruitment on 0345 130 4006 or email email@example.com.
We have an excellent reputation within the Interim Management community and we work extremely hard to ensure high levels of quality within all of our systems and processes. With over 200 interim managers working in the NHS alone our reputation has grown as a market leader in the provision of interim solutions.
We manage one of the UK's largest databases of immediately available, fully referenced and highly experienced Interim Managers, with a proven record in the following positions:
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors & Deputies
- Financial / Management Accountants & Internal Auditors
- Commissioning / Contracting Professionals
- Locum Doctors, Nurses and AHPs
- Public Health Professionals
- Procurement Professionals
- General / Operations Managers
- Strategy / Commercial Professionals
- Marketing / Communications Professionals
- Corporate Affairs Professionals
- Governance Professionals
- Risk Management / Emergency Planning Professionals
- HR & OD Professionals
- Estates & Facilities Professionals
- IM&T Professionals
- Project / Programme Management Professionals
To discuss your interim career and future plans please call the team on 0345 130 4006.
Finegreen Associates professional recruitment capability now extends right across key markets in Europe, the Middle East, the United States and the Asia-Pacific region.
Our team of specialist consultants can offer practical advice and guidance to help you find the right job opportunity abroad, whether it be for an interim or contract role, in either a medical or non-medical capacity. We will help oversee relevant entry/visa requirements and provide you with comprehensive details relating to the cultural, economic and day to day lifestyle traits of working abroad.
Should you wish to discuss your International recruitment needs further please contact our Chief Executive, Neil Fineberg, on firstname.lastname@example.org or our Managing Consultant, International Division, Donna Larder on email@example.com or call the team on 0345 130 4006.
Post a Job
Why Partner with Finegreen
In one of the most difficult years in the history of the NHS, The Finegreen Group has proved itself to be not just a great survivor but a strong competitor, achieving remarkable results and incredible successes in 2014 and 2015. It has done this by marketing itself in a creative way, making full use of its networking and public relations skills, along with focusing on its target markets and customer service.
Major achievements highlighting innovation and excellence
As we have been able to demonstrate excellency in all aspects of the recruitment industry in 2015, some of our key achievements and awards include:
• Interim and permanent staff placements dramatically increased by 75%
• The number of interim managers placed in employment rose by 52% in 2015
• Appointment of Finegreen Chairman Steve Barnett, former Chief Executive of both
the NHS Confederation and NHS Employers
• Appointment of Finegreen Non Executives' John Rostill OBE, former NHS Acute
Chief Executive for 14 years and Professor Dean Fathers
• Launched a new Board Capability Division headed up by David Hannath.
• Acclaimed Top 100 Recruitment Consultancies across the whole industry published
• Won the Recruiter of the Year award in the HealthInvestor Awards in both 2013 and 2014 (Runner Up 2015)
• Won the Top SME award in the Best Business Awards in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• Most accredited UK recruitment provider at the Best4Recruitment Awards
• Finalist – Top 5 CIPD Recruitment Marketing Awards (2013 & 2014)
• Runner Up – Agency of the Year – Recruitment Business Awards 2014 & 2015
We take pride in providing an excellent service throughout the recruitment process and through a variety of innovative strategies showcase our professional excellence.
With a very strong range of ethical values we do everything we can to provide the highest quality of service, providing added value to the recruitment process and very competitive prices.
Our success in partnering with frameworks such as the prestigious Crown Commercial Service (formerly Government Procurement Service) and HealthTrust Europe demonstrates the level of quality we have to provide as a minimum and this forms the minimum standards within internal Finegreen processes and procedures.
Post a Job
Our Vision and Values
Finegreen aims to be the lead recruitment business in the Sectors we service and offer the best service in the industry as well as placement of the strongest Candidates for the most relevant roles.
Our Values are simple:
We aim to treat candidates, clients and colleagues with professional courtesy and respect.
We can be relied upon to deliver an open, responsible and honest service to all our customers.
We pride ourselves on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of our customers needs.
We are never afraid to do things differently and look to stand out from the crowd by delivering a creative and value added recruitment solution
We strive to exceed expectations and constantly seek feedback to help us learn how to improve our overall service and delivery.
Post a Job
“Finegreen came to us with all of the usual attributes you’d expect from an executive-level recruiter, but what stood out was their willingness to get to grips with exactly how we needed this specific role to perform, despite their general knowledge of the healthcare and finance sectors. It’s not easy to find somebody at this level who can take the lead on areas previously covered by two positions, but we are extremely pleased with the way things worked out.”
James Riley, Central London Community Healthcare Trust
“ We have been extremely impressed with the way Finegreen have gone about marketing Executive roles – especially given competition for a limited pool of candidates – and are confident that with their help we’ll be able to appoint somebody capable of driving forward our transformation programme.”
Sam Walters, Chief Operating Officer, Nottingham North and East Clinical Commissioning Group
“Throughout the process, Finegreen helped us to cover all of the key bases needed to ensure we appointed the right person. That process was helped by the fact that they involved a former NHS Chief Executive in John Rostill, allied to Neil Fineberg’s knowledge and experience in NHS recruitment. They worked in an extremely collaborative manner with us which certainly paid dividends in terms of appointing the right person.”
Karen Rhodes, HR Director for Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (GEM)
“I have been extremely impressed with the work that Finegreen has carried out for us. The consultants are professional, thorough and understand our business needs. The quality of the candidates they have is fantastic, as is their ability to deliver on time. I would recommend Finegreen, especially on posts that are often not straightforward. They have helped us in a number of different areas.”
Ken Applegate, Chairman of Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust
"As part of an audit that I was carrying out on behalf of the NHS I made arrangements with Finegreen to audit some files to ensure compliance with NHS standards. The scope of the audit was agreed before my visit and Finegreen made the appropriate checks regarding my identity and client authorisation. On the day of the audit all the documentation was readily available and every assistance was given to me. I was allowed to examine the documentation without interruption and there was always someone available to answer any queries. I would like to thank Shirley McIntosh and her team in Manchester for their professionalism during the audit and also commend Finegreen for their excellent standards in file preparation."
John Kelly, Local Counter Fraud Specialist, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust